Become a Participating Contractor to help homeowners receive rebates for upgrades and regular maintenance of their HVAC system.
- Differentiate your company as a leader in the growing field of comprehensive and long-term HVAC service.
- Expand your services to existing clients, generate leads for new clients, and grow your business sustainably in the energy-efficiency marketplace.
- Get free training for your technicians and sales staff, including ongoing support from industry experts.
- Access advanced HVAC diagnostic software solutions for your smart phone or tablet.
How does it work?
- Assess the customer’s needs. You assess the customer’s comfort and air quality needs and the condition of their HVAC system.
- Make repairs. Once the customer has accepted the bid, you’ll make the needed repairs and adjustments. For example, you can:
- Replace inefficient blower motors with a new high-efficiency model.
- Diagnose and correct faults in refrigerant charge levels.
- Recommend additional actions for increased comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- Incentivize customers to sign up for a One-Year Quality Maintenance Service Agreement.
- Submit the rebate application. Once the work is completed, you can prepare and submit the application for rebate(s). After an application review and inspection period, the rebate will be processed for the customer.
Get started today!