AC Quality Care is designed to help you assist your customers to increase their comfort while saving energy, year after year.
- PG&E’s innovative program advances energy efficiency and resource conservation through homeowner rebates for the upgrade and regular maintenance of residential HVAC systems.
- Become a Participating Contractor to differentiate your company as a leader in the growing field of comprehensive and long-term HVAC service.
- Receive support through the program, which will provide you with ways to market new services to existing clients, generate leads for new clients, and grow your business sustainably in the energy-efficiency marketplace.
- Get free training for your technicians and sales staff, including ongoing support from industry experts.
- Access advanced HVAC diagnostic software solutions for your smart phone or tablet.
The program makes the process easy for you and easy for your customers. Here’s how it works.
- AC Quality Care supports a comprehensive approach, including initial repairs and ongoing service based on a national standard from the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA Standard 4).
- Service begins with your assessment of the customer’s needs and the condition of their HVAC unit.
- After the assessment, and with the customer’s acceptance of your bid, you’ll make the needed repairs and adjustments. For example, you can replace inefficient blower motors with a new high-efficiency model; you can diagnose and correct faults in refrigerant charge levels; and you can recommend additional actions for increased comfort, efficiency, and safety.
- You can incentivize customers to sign up for a One-Year Quality Maintenance Service Agreement.
- Once the work is completed, then prepare and submit the application for rebate(s).
After an application review and inspection period, the rebate is processed for the customer.
Which of your customers qualify? Click here to find out.
Get started today.
- The program is now open to qualified C20 HVAC contractors operating in PG&E’s service territory who meet the standards of the program and sign a participation agreement.
- Training is ongoing and available at locations convenient to you.
Are you ready to give your business a boost? Contact us today.